Website ETS Vision
Growing, private optometric practice in California’s capital city is seeking an optometrist as they expand – Future partnership/buy-in opportunity!
This beautiful downtown Sacramento private practice is looking for a dedicated Associate Optometrist with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering a great patient experience. New grads are welcome to apply – they are willing to train and mentor!
Sacramento is America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital and the only star on the map of California. The city is buzzing with things to taste, see, and savor. More than 230 days of sunshine each year make outdoor activities a must. Ride a bike and enjoy an outdoor concert, the possibilities are endless! Enjoy farm-fresh restaurants, plentiful farmers markets, home-grown breweries, colorful street murals, Gold Rush-era family attractions, or a sunset walk along the river; there’s something for everyone in Sacramento.
Highlights of the position:
• M-F only, 9-5
• Flexible scheduling
• Future buy-in/partnership opportunity
• Tech does pre-testing
• Practice has OCT, visual field, Optos retinal imaging, Optomap, autorefractor
• Salary: $120k-145k DOE
• Benefits: Health and dental insurance, PTO, $2,000 relocation bonus
Responsibilities of the OD:
• Routine vision exams, dry eye, contact lens
• Open to expanding specialties (specialty lens, ocular disease therapies, pediatrics, vision therapy, etc.)
Requirements of the OD:
• Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D.)
• CA license
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Make all inquiries directly through Katie Mares
Job Code: CA-KM-4691-0423
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com