Website OjO - Ophthalmology & Optometry Recruitment
Exceptional opportunity for Medical Optometrist with a world-class co-management center. 4 1/2 day work week, 24 days PTO, 1 Week CME, $130k to $210k base + Bonuses and Reasonable Patient Volumes.
Our practice is a principle-centered multi-site cataract and refractive surgery co-management center. We are recruiting a full-time medical optometric physician for our surgical facility in Tacoma, WA.
We offer a unique opportunity to work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Although we have 38 ODs and 15 surgeons, each of our 17 clinics and surgery centers has an intimate feel. As part of a team that delivers superb surgical and medical care, the judgment and clinical skills of our ODs is highly valued by the ophthalmologists they work with. We use the latest diagnostic and surgical technology to provide state-of-the-art care. And our optometric physicians are encouraged to practice at the highest level, performing advanced procedures where state law allows. While our professionals are dedicated to their work, we place great value on family life. Our typical work hours are 8 – 5 Monday to Thursday and 8 – 1 on Friday. An important part of our culture is being a positive influence on the world around us. One of the ways we do this is by providing compassionate free care to patients in need in our facilities, and many of our providers and staff regularly volunteer on eye missions.
· Clinically skilled and residency trained, or the equivalent ocular disease and surgical co-management experience
· Solid leadership skills with a passion for helping others
· Highly motivated and a self-starter who will expand our presence
· An excellent communicator who enjoys working with a team
Salary and Benefits
· $10K Sign On Bonus
· $130k to $210k base, based on experience, plus Bonuses!
· 4 ½ day work week.
· No glasses or contacts, just Medical Optometry
· 24 PTO days plus Holidays off
· 1 Week CME
· Reasonable, manageable patient volumes
· Medical, dental, vision
· Generous profit sharing and bonus
· 401k with 50% match
· Generous paid vacation and CE time
· CE allowance
· Relocation stipend
· Other benefits to be discussed
Learn more about this and other optometry jobs all over the U.S. Reach out to Drew Caldwell of OjO, Ophthalmology jobs Online to learn more. He can be reached at: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit ojonline.net.